Individual and multi-restaurant opportunities are available and depend upon the prospective franchisee’s qualifications and geographical considerations.
The non-refundable initial franchise fee is $28,500. If you sign a Development Agreement, the franchise fee for every location after the first is $23,500.
The total all in investment to build a Stevi B’s restaurant ranges from $495,000 to $682,000. This range represents the total investment and includes all associated professional fees, equipment and furniture, build-out costs, games, signage, opening inventory and your grand opening expenses.
A 20-year franchise agreement is awarded to qualified franchisees. We are prepared to commit to a long-term relationship with you. A renewal option for an additional 20-years is included in the franchise agreement.
- Royalty Fee: five percent (5%) of net sales
- Marketing Fee: four and one half percent (4.5%) of net sales broken out as follows:
- National Marketing Fund: 1.5% of net sales
- Regional Marketing Co-op: 0.6% of net sales, or more as determined by the specific co-op members
- Local Store Marketing: Remainder of Marketing Fees (not currently not collected by franchisor)
Stevi B’s does not offer financing. Stevi B’s will, however, recommend banks and financing institutions that have expressed interest in lending to Stevi B’s franchisees. Stevi B’s is listed on the SBA Registry and subscribes to third party services that match borrowers with lenders.
Yes. Stevi B’s maintains a network of real estate brokers that specialize in Stevi B’s site selection and lease negotiation. We will collectively review all available options and approve a location that is mutually agreed upon and meets our criteria.
A number of variables exist which influence the development of your restaurant, but the process can be completed as quickly as 120 days from the time your site is leased.
Yes. Stevi B’s provides a comprehensive training program that equips new franchisees with the tools and know how to operate their own restaurant. The current training program consists of 21-days of hands-on experience at the Stevi B’s corporate office and company owned restaurants located in metro Atlanta, Georgia and covers all facets of operating the business. Upon completion of this training program, there is a 5 day certification course to become a certified Steve B’s operator. The training program cost (excluding travel and lodging) is included in the initial franchise fee.
- A comprehensive initial training program
- Onsite crew training and support during your grand opening
- Ongoing support from experienced operations, marketing, and real estate professionals
- Architectural and construction assistance
- Marketing and advertising assistance
- Access to marketing materials and tools
- A national product purchasing program
Potential profitability will vary based on a host of factors; however Stevi B’s makes a financial performance representation in Item 19 of its Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which provides more insight into current sales levels and profitability. Prospective franchisees are encouraged to conduct their own independent investigation to determine potential sales levels. Stevi B’s will provide you with an FDD after you have submitted a completed franchise application.
The first step is to complete and submit the online application found here: click here. Once we receive your information a member of our development team will contact you. If you would prefer, you may contact us directly at 770-514-7783.